Working with a small management team the Electrical Engineer will responsibility for co-ordination of labour, sub-contractors, materials and plant to complete projects. The position will involve working with other team members to ensure that all of the relevant paperwork and resources are on site to meet the program requirements. The position will be predominately office based with occasional nationwide site visits.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on industrial and commercial electrical installation projects and practical knowledge of industry best practice.
- Completing programmes of their works to fit into the main construction programme.
- Ensuring that plant, materials and sub-contractors have been ordered by the procurement department.
- Completing all H&S documents to include risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensuring the design drawings and specification have been issued to site.
- Ensure that sufficient labour has been allocated.
- Upon completion of the project ensure that all relevant paperwork has been returned to the office for processing.
- Pricing small projects and variations.
- Completing all documents associated with our ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 systems.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be asked from time to time to perform duties outside of your normal job role, as far as reasonable.
- Experience of commercial and Industrial Electrical project management.
- Experience of completing commercial and Industrial Electrical installation projects.
- City & Guilds - Electrical Installation NVQ level 3 / equivalent or NVQ level 4 and above.
- Computer skills, use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint would be essential.
- Good Telephone skills.
- Health & Safety knowledge, as a minimum CITB Site Supervisors /Managers safety training scheme or equivalent.
- Experience with electrical estimating software would be a benefit.
- Regular training updates
- Personal development program
- Company pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Contact us today on 01626 333 237 to apply for this role.